Saturday, 31 December 2011

Hi 2012

In 2011, ‎​We made many friends.

Some became Dearest 

Some became Special

Some We Fell in Love with

Some went Abroad or to the village

Some changed their cities

Some Left us

We Left some

Some are in contact

Some are not in contact

Some don't contact because of their ego

We don't contact some because of our ego

Some left us alone in this world

Wherever they are

However they are

We still remember, Love, Miss and Care about them because of the part they played. They made MEMORIES in our Lives and therefore are part of it! 

So if you read this, then you know i haven't forgotten you and I want to say, 



Thank you for being part of my 2011 and happy new year...........

1 comment:

  1. My partner and i still cannot quite believe that I could become one of those studying the important points found on your site. My family and I are really thankful on your generosity and for providing me opportunity pursue the chosen career path. Thanks for the important information I managed to get from your website.
    sbo

    sbobet

    ReplyDelete