Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Happy Birthday Angah

You are the one who made my childhood special and unforgettable. May your love and care for me, never fade away. Happy birthday. I am proud to have you as my sister.

You are my support, my strength, my friend and my guide. Thanks for everything. May God bless you with all his love, luck and care. Happy Birthday and enjoy your day.

May you achieve everything you desire in life. I wish you a very sweet and happy birthday. May you have an awesome life ahead. Enjoy your day.

You stood with me every time I snapped. You made my every childhood experience, a memorable one. You are my best friend since all these years. You are the reason, I believe in myself. Thank you for all the awesome times we shared. Wish you a very happy birthday.

My dearest sister, wish you a very warm and happy birthday. You are not only the sweetest sister but also a true friend. I feel blessed to have a sister like you. May you achieve and get, all you ever wish for.

You made my childhood special. And although the times have gone, the sweet memories shall never fade. May you have a great life ahead. Wish you a very happy and warm birthday. Love you my sweet sister

You have been the oldest friend I have ever had. Thank you for being such a lump of sugar to me, sissy. And no matter how horribly we fight, the truth is that I have always loved you and always will. Happy Birthday.


You are such a sweetheart babe! I just love you too much. On your birthday, I promise to keep all your secrets, and never to miss a chance to make you smile. Happy Birthday, my dearest sister.

Remembering you on your special day and wishing you happiness forever, my dearest sister. May God bless you and may your boyfriend kiss you. Hope you have an awesome birthday.

Happy Birthday to the most happening sister in the universe. I love you so much.

Abang...july 19 2011

1 comment: