Wednesday, 13 July 2011

When U Say 'I Love You', Mean It..

The more convinced a person is of his or her personal importance to you, the more intense will be their feelings of love for you. After all is said and done, the ever-present question being asked by both participants in a relationship is, "How important am I to you, really?" All other questions are more off-shoots of this one. The more valued each feels to the other, the greater will be the feelings of love they will have in return for their partner.

You shouldn't wear your heart on your sleeve, but there does come a time in a relationship when it is wise to say, "I Love You." But that time comes only after you have consistently proven your love, not with words, but with actions. Words are cheap, and people know it. Remember: "What you do screams so loudly in my ears, I can't hear a single word you say".

Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. When you say, "I Love You" mean it. No three words have greater power than "I Love You".
Some people never say the words "I Love You" it's not their style to be so bold. Some people never say those words "I Love You" but, like a child, they're longing to be told...

Two things you should NEVER say to the one you love:
"I love you, but..." and "If you loved me, you would..." Should you really qualify love with conditions?

Saying "I Love You" is like a warm fuzzy, it feels good for only a short while. When you tell someone you love them by doing something for them, the message will mean much more and last longer and forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment